When you have insurance, you expect to be able to get the help that you need when a fire damage strikes. In some cases, however, no matter how good your insurance policy is or your fire damage restoration process, you may not be able to get the compensation that you deserve in a timely manner.
That’s why it’s important to know what options are available when it comes time for an insurance company to settle with a client following a fire loss. In this post we’ll take a look at these options and discuss how they might apply in your particular situation.
Get The Payout You Deserve
Insurance claim adjustments for storm, fire, water, and other disasters.
Fire Damage Restoration Services in Orlando
The aftermath of a fire and smoke damage is devastating. It can be hard to imagine ever getting your home back to normal, but with the help of a professional fire damage restoration service, you can restore your home or business to its pre-fire condition.
Fire damage restoration services specialize in helping you deal with the immediate impact of fire on your property, including:
- Removing smoke and soot from surfaces.
- Extinguishing any remaining flames and hot spots that could reignite fires.
- Cleaning up any water damage caused by firefighting efforts (this includes removing water from carpeting and padding).
- Removing damaged building materials and insulation materials to prevent further damage or contamination by mold or mildew.
- Repairs that allow your property to be used safely again.
If you’ve experienced fire damage, it’s important to get the right professionals to clean up and repair your home. If you decide to do the restoration yourself, make sure that you’ve taken all precautions necessary for safety purposes. Make sure that there are no live wires in your walls or ceiling. If there are, don’t attempt any repairs without consulting an electrician first. And always wear protective gear when working around heat sources such as open electrical terminals or hot surfaces from melted materials (such as metal pipes).
Fire Damage Cleanup
Fire damage cleanup is another step in getting your insurance company to pay for damages. If you want to make sure that you get all of your money, then following these steps will make it more likely that you will be able to do so:
- Remove as much debris and dry out the building as possible before calling a public insurance adjuster. You need to get rid of any mold or mildew spores from the air before they start growing in your home after it has been dried out by Orlando public adjusters.
- Document everything. Take pictures and video of the damage, as well as any other information that may help you prove what happened. This is for filling a claim for fire damage.
- Call a professional fire damage company right away to come out and start cleaning up the mess. This will ensure that any bacteria or mold does not have time to get started growing inside your home or business before it is cleaned up properly by professionals who know how to do this job safely without damaging anything else in the process.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible after speaking with a professional about what needs done next for them to come out and inspect what has happened for themselves. So they can determine whether or not they will cover all costs associated with repairing structural damages caused by fire. Including replacement costs for lost items plus labor costs associated with hiring professionals who specialize in cleaning up after fires like carpenters who can fix damaged woodwork around windows, roof and doors. Plus electricians who can repair wiring inside walls where wires may have been damaged by smoke severity which could cause electrical fires later down.
No Recovery, No Fee!
Helping Clients with their Losses, Even When They’re Unexpected